Sunday, July 12, 2009

Picnic Mania!

Picnic was great! The company was great and the weather was great though it started to rain when we settled down and started feasting just after 10mins. Oh, and in that short 10mins, TingTing tried very hard to fly her kite which we have absolute no idea that she's bringing.

Basically, the entire picnic was spent in hysterical laughing and madness. It's totally crazy that words can't describe I guess. You've got to be there to know how mad-crazy we were. I think we became the center of attention. Took tons of photos and waiting for Farhana to load it up in facebook. =) Anyway, apart from madness, we are a serious bunch of people too. We ended the day with gossips, heart-to-heart talks and not forgetting bitchings. Oh well, I guess we are going to do it again some day.

PS: Fiee, I wanna order Gmarket! But you need to teach me to navigate the site. =)

Loved and take care.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home